AllofE Solutions is seeking individuals to fill both entry level and experienced Public Relations / Marketing / Sales positions for its industry leading educational product marketing and sales team.
AllofE’s product suite spans K-12 School Districts, Universities, and Corporations. AllofE’s systems and products are deployed at many Fortune 500 companies, leading universities across the nation, and major school districts.
AllofE is currently hiring for 1 entry-level and 1 experienced Public Relations / Marketing / Sales Analysts for its K-12 and Higher Education product suite team. Position performs product marketing, inside sales, and customer support functions for software solutions in various functional areas such as enterprise-level content management, online assessments, Data Analytics, and more.
AllofE offers a tremendous opportunity to work with cutting edge solutions and achieve growth, personally and professionally, for motivated candidate(s).
- Public Relations / Marketing / Sales Analyst will participate in direct marketing and sales of software solutions, new account acquisitions, training, and customer relations.
- Work with various design tools such as Adobe PhotoShop and InDesign.
- Work in an organization with a very strong focus on employee growth.
- Facilities that include Onsite Weight room / Fitness Center, Racquetball court, Ping Pong and pool tables, etc.
Position will work in small teams but must have the ability to work independently and take initiative. Will have an opportunity to:
- Work with some very smart people who are among the best at what they do
- Work in different sectors (academic and corporate) solving a multitude of business issues
- Work on marketing leading-edge systems and enterprise-level software
- Manage client expectations, communicate updates and ensure client satisfaction
- Identify new revenue opportunities in existing clients and new markets for existing products
The ideal candidate will embrace challenge and desire to work with other highly intelligent and innovative individuals marketing and selling cutting-edge solutions. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Degree or pursuing a degree in Journalism,Business, or related area with a GPA of 3.0 and above
- Must have a passion for complex web-based systems
- Strong analytical skills and ability to self-analyze
- Must have the confidence to interact effectively with senior level executives
- Ability to navigate, understand, and explain enterprise-level software
- Ability to display leadership and Go-Getter Mentality
- Ability to communicate and easily build long lasting relationships
- Proven track record in software marketing and/or sales will be considered a plus
- Graphic design knowledge will be considered a plus
- Experience within the K-12 or Higher Education sectors will be considered a plus
Reports to: Marketing Manager